1.2019, Syntax/semantics interface and interpretation of ChineseNP1NP2V construction by Japanesespeakers.In Jianhua Hu & Pan Haihua(eds.)InterfaceinGrammar:341-362.Amsterdam: John Benjamins Publishing Company. (co-authored with LiZeng)
2.2012, Can we make wine drunk? On Chinese Resultative Verb Compounds.In Journal of Chinese Teaching andResearch(汉语与汉语教学研究), No. 2: 44-57. Tokyo:Japan.(株式会社东方书店)
3.2008, Chineselearners’acquisition of English verb gapping. In tor Afarli(ed.) Comparative Grammar and Language Acquisition in the Age of Globalization: Norwegian andChinese:149-164.Trondheim, Norway: Tapir Academic Press.(co-authored withGongWeizhong)
4.2007, Chinese Learners’ acquisition of English stripping and VPE constructions. In E. Agathopoulou, M. Dimitrakopoulou, and D. Papadopoulou(eds.)Selected Papers on Theoretical and Applied Linguistics (The 17th International Symposium on Theoretical & Applied Linguistics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece): 388-397. Thessaloniki, Greece: Monochromia Publishing.(co-authoredwithTianYinghua)
5. 2005, Chinese ESL learners’ understanding of the English count-mass distinction.In L. Dekydtspotter, R. A. Sprouse, and A. Liljestrand (eds.)Proceedings of the 7th Generative Approaches to Second Language Acquisition Conference (GASLA2004): 138-149. Somerville, MA: Cascadilla ProceedingsProject. (with ThomasHun-takLee)
6. 1999, Wh-variable licensing in Mandarin Chinese. In Amalia Todiracu (ed.) Proceedings of the 11th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information (ESSLLI99):29-42.Universityof Utrecht, theNetherlands.
7. 1998, Remarks on existential wh indefinites in Chinese. In Hua Lin(ed.) Proceedings of the Ninth North American Conference on Chinese Linguistics (NACCL9),Vol.1:115-126.Universityof SouthernCalifornia.
8. 1991, Constraints on dative acquisition by Chinese ESL learners.Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Papers inLinguistics, No.3:1-27.
1. 2018OnWHQuantification（论WH量化）.Beijing: The CommercialPress.
2. 1995A Crane Among theChickens?Evaluating a Training Programme for English Teachers inChina.(Sponsored by the State Education Commission of China and the Overseas Development Administration of the British government.)Shanghai:Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press.(Co-authored)